Caravan/static Office Help!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just saying that you cannot just think of the individual unit,,, and possible upgrades to its supply/submain without considering the site as a whole.

I get this regularly from a park site when new residents want an electric hob... you can say yes to maybe 1 or 2,,, but you do have to draw a line at some point

Dont worry i would not just change it, i have been down to check all the supply cables from the main distribution board to the meter board at the site, and have a meeting nxt week with the hydro on site to check everything is ok with the plan before changing it. i said to the client as i was not the one who did the intial install i want to know the set up.

i'm still young in this game and will be learning right up to iwhen i retire i assure you of that!

good for you muskrat, just be carful how you word stuff when posting questions, the old skool on here like detail, and get picky if its a little short because they dislike 5WWs / lazy sods and get a little rude :^O

Please don't be put off, post carefully and you will find a lot of knowledge and help.