Caterpillar S60 FLIR phone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,

Anyone seen much if this yet,?

I don't know how to do links on my phone,

Basically it's a mobile phone made for site use with a thermal imaging camera built in, camera designed by FLIR apparently, :|

Looks just the ticket for us boys and there toys! So who's selling them over here then? 

It'll give a whole new meaning to taking a selfie! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure sis do these, when I picked up my fluke sure there was one of them on the table,  megger mark

Sure sis do these, when I picked up my fluke sure there was one of them on the table,  megger mark

We sell these or do when Flir can supply them!!

I'm sure we could get the CAT ones and will but Flir have a bad habit of releasing stuff then mess around with deliveries, they are supplied by their retail division which is a bit different to the commercial mob.

Shall i see if i can get a price?  

Had the same phone for over 5 years, it came with Windows Mobile 6.5, but I have used Windows Phone 7, Android (from froyo up to marshmallow) and various Linux flavours (Ubuntu, slackware, Debian etc) on it. Time for a change.

Am liking this phone, don't think it is released yet though, MM will know.

Last edited by a moderator:
No It's not released yet, i will see what i can do on getting hold of them and let you know.

I registered my interest and am just awaiting my first prize draw.

Failing that I will probably buy one.

Just had an email from Clove, they are taking confirmed orders for despatch on July 4th for £529.99 inc VAT

@megger mark have you had any luck sourcing these?

Got mine today, loving it. It is definitely a chunky phone, its like a throwback, which I suppose you can do.

Been taking pictures in the bath, of my feet, wont post them though.

Here is a pic of my other cat

flir_20160729T141911[1].jpg