Certificates wanted - Urgent

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbunney

Reaction score
Help please.

I've had a major co*k up and lost all my data, including all my e-mail / certs / accounts etc, with no back-up :x .

I know I should have had a back up.

But can any one help by sending me some customisable certs?

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks alot

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Sorry to hear that mate.

You could PM Ripped Off MkII, I know that he did a thread some time ago (Not on here :) ) regarding he had done sheets himself.

He can only say No - at worst. (I doubt he'll say No though).

I am also searching the web for you too mate.

Regards,

Jamie.

Cheers mate.

I had some of ACCA, but they were on the same drive, that crashed, even the e-mail he sent them attached too.

I should have know better than not back up, but carn't do anything about it now. The drive is now with a local PC guy, to see if he can recover the files, if not i'll have to send it away.

It's got all my PAT testing records as well, well pi**ed off.

Aww Gawd.

What about Normal Downloadable ones while you are waiting Mate?

Do they have to be customisable certs?

The Normal ones are available for download from the IEE site Mate.

Yeh, thx for that. I have already got some printed off, but they do not look as good :(

I have deleted His e-mail, But I have got a customisable Schedule of Test Results and a Schedule of Inspection results forms here in Word Format. (Not from Acca).

How would I be able to Email them to you Mate? (If you want them that is).

That would be great, just use any of the e-mail addresses in my 1st msg.

I have found a full customisable set of certs from 1992.

I will email these too Nige, Have a look at them to see if they are alright or will become alright with minor alterations.

:)

Regards,

Welshy.

I have forms in word format fully updated to 17th edition let me know if anyone wants them

I have forms in word format fully updated to 17th edition let me know if anyone wants them
I wouldn't mind please Carl.

Latest posts