check box

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
Evening fellas, has any one got a sheet ( blank ) for a check box I need to start checking my meter and the paper work has been lost.

Regards Iain

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Evening fellas, has any one got a sheet ( blank ) for a check box I need to start checking my meter and the paper work has been lost.Regards Iain

As admin said.. quickest thing is to knock one up yourself.. Just a simple A4 sheet is sufficient.

With a table with the values of your check box and a column to write you values of readings from your meter.

I have a heading on my page with the date of check and meter make/model & serial number.

I also have a note of the size & number of batteries & when they were last replaced.

Then just leave a space for any comments relevant info...

e.g. defects/damage... last formal calibration date & cert serial No. etc..

All you have to prove is a regular planned checking method to verify the accuracy of your meters...

I have a small A4 file to keep them in..

when my annual inspection comes round.. just get the folder out..

show me meters / check box(es) / and A4 record file! JOB DUN! ;)

As admin said.. quickest thing is to knock one up yourself.. Just a simple A4 sheet is sufficient.With a table with the values of your check box and a column to write you values of readings from your meter.

I have a heading on my page with the date of check and meter make/model & serial number.

I also have a note of the size & number of batteries & when they were last replaced.

Then just leave a space for any comments relevant info...

e.g. defects/damage... last formal calibration date & cert serial No. etc..

All you have to prove is a regular planned checking method to verify the accuracy of your meters...

I have a small A4 file to keep them in..

when my annual inspection comes round.. just get the folder out..

show me meters / check box(es) / and A4 record file! JOB DUN! ;)
Could you upload your form then to give us an idea of the format

Macca

Could you upload your form then to give us an idea of the formatMacca

so we can copy it he means... :^O :^O:^O

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Could you upload your form then to give us an idea of the formatMacca

Here's an example for you!

Test Instrument Accuracy Record Sheet.

I'm just too kind! Blushing

Obviously you need need to modify it according the the particular check box / reference values you are testing against> ;)

p.s.

it was too big to attach as a DOC file! :eek:

Morning every one, if you go on Ebay and put in check boxes a guy sells tham @ about