Choosing the right puppy.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling a yellow dog 'Sandy'!As a child I had a black rabbit called snowy! :C
Lol.

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

Anyone see the size of that collar? - its almost as big as He is :p AndyGuinness
Admin 2 insisted on buying him a temporary collar.

Until I get a proper leather one for him. :)

Pictures8.jpg

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

Pictures9.jpg

Thank's AD2, nice photo. But it does look like Sandy has commandeered the best sofa, are you and Admin confined to the kitchen stools or the floor now?

Doc H.

That looks like a very big garden you have got there Admin2, it must take Admin1 ages to cut it.

Doc H.

Good choice, I've always thought the golden ones have the best temperament. BTW, to those of you who sneer at pedigree crosses, the missus has a jackadoodle. One of the easiest dogs I've ever trained, I could work sheep if they didn't ignore her.

susan and topsy 001.jpg

Cheers. Chris

They only training issues we've got or had with Sandy is that until 3wks ago he refused to go to the toilet when out on walks, he would cry all the way home til he could go in the garden, even a 6hr beach and park trip!! and still now he gets really excited when he sees other dogs and will jump and pull like mad, he thinks everyone and every dog wants to see him, and if they dont?? well tuff hes there!! lol

Chris tbh i think the only reason i laugh at crossbreds is purely because of some of the names they end up with,

I have nothing against crossbreeds as i had them when i was younger, altho they wernt thought of as 'designer dogs' back then.

I really want to add a pic of my puppy to this thread but it is so had on an iPad.