Christmas lights 2009 COMPUTER controlled to music

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here all the photos of the computer controls and circuit board, all on seperate mcbs inside the metal cabinet. enjoy!

Image153.jpg

the cabinet and circuit boards, all fed from a 10 amp mcb in shed consumer unit. (rcd protection in garage covering all outdoor electrics) some mcbs have been ordered as some where faulty so on connector blocks for a while until replacement trips are delivered...

32 (6A) mcbs in total

Image174-1.jpg

40-50ft christmas tree

Image167.jpg

general view wide angle

Image169.jpg

shed greenhouse and cherry tree

Image170.jpg

catenary wire, including (snowflake, 2 lanterns, holly, stocking, centre display stars, 2 x shooting stars,

Image171.jpg

rose arch

Image173.jpg

various trees and shrubs lit by 80 PAR 38 lamps in reds greens and yellows

Image176.jpg

one of the many sequences that control the sequence of the lights

Image177.jpg

the leaping arch in blue supplied by an 18 core cable, 8 live cores, 8 neutral core, 1 earth core and a spare

yep i have a video camera :D have got a couple more connections to make once the outdoor connetctors have arrived from SF but then all systems go on the 12th dec with music and all...

yep i have a video camera :D have got a couple more connections to make once the outdoor connetctors have arrived from SF but then all systems go on the 12th dec with music and all...
Then will you do us a video?

Don't make the mistake that I made though.

Each video that you upload can only be in 10 minute segments.

:_|

how much did that little lot cost?

i am planning a smaller indoor type next year ;)

bob

how much did that little lot cost?i am planning a smaller indoor type next year ;)

bob
i wouldnt to have a guess at some of it is new like the christmas trees in white, the leaping arch and holly and stocking on the catenary but the rest of the spot lights have been purchased as each year has been lit up. id reckon on a guess thats it cost me approx 2-3 grand to do including all the computer control system