Circuit for pulsed electrostatic field?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefanowitch

Reaction score
Hi. I have probably a very simple question for you guys, but for someone that is not really into electric circuits this is already quite confusing. I need an electrostatic field probably between 2 metal plates pulsed at a certain frequency of about 20 to 40 hz. I know that I need a function generator for this, but how would the circuit look? Could I just connect one plate to+ the other in - just needing 1 output, or would I need 2 outputs, one for constant voltage on one plate and one connected to a transistor or a similar electric switch that shorts the plates at given frequency? I know this is probably a really dumb question guys, but please just help a confused dummy solving this crazy riddle. 😂

Thanks!

Do you want to block the goverments brain reading waves or perhaps you have a problem with a loud stereo nearby?

A copper lined hat may be better for the first, probably best not to discuss the second here.

If you can let us know the result you are after......

Latest posts