clever gopher

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD, :D :D :D

I like these simple things,

Im with Aggie after all. !!!

even tho you know how it works you keep trying to beat it,

why do we try the impossible??????

My Final thoughts

time to think mathematically :-

When you follow the instructions, your number goes through the following formula: xy - (x+y), where x is the first digit, and y is the second. (For example, for 53: x = 5 and y = 3... -> 53 - (5+3) = 45.

This formula always produces multiples of 9 (0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81). If you look at the symbol chart, the symbol for multiples of 9 are always the same, but the chart itself changes every time you play again. Next time you see the symbol chart, look at the symbol for 9. Any number that you originally picked will result in that symbol.

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyGuiness Drink

My Final thoughtstime to think mathematically :-

When you follow the instructions, your number goes through the following formula: xy - (x+y), where x is the first digit, and y is the second. (For example, for 53: x = 5 and y = 3... -> 53 - (5+3) = 45.

This formula always produces multiples of 9 (0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81). If you look at the symbol chart, the symbol for multiples of 9 are always the same, but the chart itself changes every time you play again. Next time you see the symbol chart, look at the symbol for 9. Any number that you originally picked will result in that symbol.

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyGuiness Drink
spoil sport :p

sorry apache. Just being methodical as all bright sparks should be.
TOO BE FAIR PATCH :^O I HAD ALREADY REALISED IT WAS THE MULTIPLE OF 9 BUT WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY OTHERS FOUND IT :D :D:|

soz for caps lock but i couldnt be ****d to write again....