Click Flow connectors, the blue ones

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you purchased them from there before Norv?

I have been meaning to get some.

I've used them before & find they do make things a lot easier especially if doing loads of downlights. I've only bought them from TLC in the past & the sales guy said they get 100 in at a time & they go straight away. I normally buy 30 at a time.

I see.

I know that when you order them online - the order is put together and dispatched from your local TLC.

What I was going to suggest is if there is anyone on here, in another part of the country - that you trust - they could see if their local TLC have them in stock and then post them to you.

I know it is extra expense - but I personally can have any parcel upto 30 Kilos (nowhere near - the weight of them i know). but all it costs is

CEF do them.

They have started doing them prewired with flex and a downlight now.

Thanks admin

Not really desperate for them, just like to keep them in the van cause you never know & my nearest TLC is about 20 miles away.

I was about to say that it would be cheaper for you to phone the Swansea branch or any branch and have them delivered from there.

BUT - No1 says that CEF do them. :)

So, all the better.

I get my connectors from Buz lighting they are in Brixton they usually got them in stock