Click

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHAZBAT22

Reaction score
Hi all

First post on this forum.

Any of you guys use the click range of accessories?

Changing wholesalers and new one seems to swear by them. Just wondering if they were any good or any problems with them.

Thanks

this is prob in wrong place admin, wanna move it.

aqs for click,,,,

well they do the job very well for the price, cheap as chips.

you deffo wont buy better for the money, as long as you are getting them really cheap then go for it, half the price of anything else as good, bit cheap looking tho to boot,...

I like the click gear, it is cheap and not bad quality. I like the way you can make up light switches with 1`ways and 2ways or mid position switches or even add an intermediate. I have noticed if you over tighten the right hand earth terminal in a double socket it will snap the plastic, also there consumer unit 32 amp mcb,s were different to the others ( this may have been resolved by now )

Iuse alot of it, very good quality products like fire rated downlighters and the metal plate fittings are excellent for the money.

those click downlights are good the trany are loop in and out and are easy to make off and they come with a plug to plug into the down light with

Cheers for the replys

Fitted four of the click acoustic & fire rated gu10 downlights today. Seem very good, the loop in/out holder with ceramic connecter made it even easier.

Good price aswell. Will be fitting a few more of these baybies:D

:D

I have been looking at their range. I ordered and received a catalogue, But I think my wife has thrown it in error.

Quite impressive.

They were recommended because my brother was looking for a switch and dimmer in one, but he couldn't find any.

Looked at the Click grid range.

:)

i find the click range of downlights are good for where space is lacking as they are 65mm deep instead of the usual 110mm, handy in some circumstances, although it does mean megaman bulbs and the like wont fit at later date if needed, well not yet anyhow

I think a lot of the small hardware shops sell these products.. ; \
I would imagine thats to do with the price, obviously if we can buy them cheap then so can the shops, then they can sell them cheapish too to diy bob and still get a decent mark up.

Can`t say I`m overly chuffed with click - look cheap & nasty, as I believe mr. toe has said. GET - Ext, if you`re paying the kind of price I`ve been quoted then I would consider them overpriced. The GET wireless is, again, damned expensive for what you get. Funny though, I don`t have a particular preference for any type / style, although the TLC "chelsea" range isn`t bad. Only issue is, you have to know beforehand, as the backbox must be 35mm to accept faceplates!!