Combicutter 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Treated myself to a pair of (what I think are) decent side cutters, just 2 weeks ago..

Lost them yesterday (Cost

Its not really about the money,,i would be miffed if i lost it

My plumber mate and me were at a job middle of town,he left his toolbag on the pavement and went to his next job 10 miles away.

Got there realised what he had done went back and there it was still on the pavement :p

Its not really about the money,,i would be miffed if i lost itMy plumber mate and me were at a job middle of town,he left his toolbag on the pavement and went to his next job 10 miles away.

Got there realised what he had done went back and there it was still on the pavement :p
Thats so refreshing to hear.

Its not really about the money,,i would be miffed if i lost itMy plumber mate and me were at a job middle of town,he left his toolbag on the pavement and went to his next job 10 miles away.

Quite right, the money was secondary, I just think they are the bees knees, so to speak..

Found them very 'efficient' like..

B)

I couldn`t deal with them boys! The "notches" in the bottom would do my t1t in. As soon as my cutters have a little ding in the blades, they`re up for spares; and a new pair gets purchased.

Each to their own!

I couldn`t deal with them boys! The "notches" in the bottom would do my t1t in. As soon as my cutters have a little ding in the blades, they`re up for spares; and a new pair gets purchased. Each to their own!
But I have a standard pair as well

B) :D

one of my mates has a set of them,

baaaaaa,

Im with KME on this one,

they do my head in too.

each to their own I suppose,

but then again I hardly ever use sidecutters, pliers 80% of the time.

Knipex for most of my cutters/pliers etc if your interested,

and 4 different sets/sizes of pliers for different purposes. :p :p

Well, I do find them very easy to use..

As for the notches, well I could of kept the pair I used for cutting through a live 2.5mm T&E sometime ago...

that left a 4mm gap..

:eek:

I've been using this tool for a while now...

Just tried the machine screw cutter for the first time, and it does exactly what it says on the tin..

Reasonable cut as well, no real difficulty in using the screws..

:x

Cant cope with them cutters.

Just use me normal bahco cutters.

Had a pair and used for a day but they drove me nuts.

Cant cope with them cutters.Just use me normal bahco cutters.

Had a pair and used for a day but they drove me nuts.
Yes they cab be a bit fiddly, but I' ve got use to them and find them very expedient like..

:D