Commercial is best

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

I cannot stand by looking at this section not having had any posts or threads at all.

Wiring up shops is the best job in the world of being a sparky. Loads of money, its easy, little mess and it can be a real fun job. Far better than house bashing, no Part P(iss), no need to be registered and each one you can tinker with new ideas in all sorts of areas of experimentation.

So there :p

:^O

I can tell that you and I are going to get along like a house on fire Mike the Bike ]:)

infraction tool ,isnt that for std's calm seniour wizard or ill nick the wheels off ur windowlicker bus and put better ones on :p

I can sense a perfect moment to try out "Infraction Tool" on this forum. ]:)
Don't you dare!! The next thing is you will have recruited Admin5 from Screwfix here :eek:

I cannot stand by looking at this section not having had any posts or threads at all.Wiring up shops is the best job in the world of being a sparky. Loads of money, its easy, little mess and it can be a real fun job. Far better than house bashing, no Part P(iss), no need to be registered and each one you can tinker with new ideas in all sorts of areas of experimentation.

So there :p

Agree, I have been shop fitting for the last year and its a doddle compaired with my usual stuff i.e schools & hospitals. Its much faster and it pays more and i'm never in the same town for more than 8 weeks at a time.

:8}

hi

i used to do it years ago.....(shop fitting)

the only issue is that it can be a bit ropey behind the facade due to the rush,rush regime.. :(

hii used to do it years ago.....(shop fitting)

the only issue is that it can be a bit ropey behind the facade due to the rush,rush regime.. :(
Yes the finishing can be a bit rough but not on the electrical side,

well not on any of my jobs anyway :)

Agreed that the pressure to 'open up soon' is always there but then it starts before the owner has even purchased to premises. Tends to only happen with the small shop owners. Over eager to start making their fortune flogging junk to Joe Soap public over-rides sensibility. I have found that the larger the chain the more sensible they are as they are well aware of all the regs (not just the lecky regs) such as Supermarket chains etc

.... except of the M25 at commuting where we would like to be able to rush, rush I - well at more than 3 mph at any rate :^O

The M25.

The World Famous Car Park.

:eek:

Admin.

Oh I dunno about that - Interstate 405 down in Sth LA takes some beating. When I commuted that route back in the late 80's you could see people reading newspapers, shaving, eating breakfast, drinking coffee and sometime all at the same time. And I was one of them :^O

"Stay Alive at 55" blimey you were lucky if you go to 5

Latest posts