Concrete Sectional Garage - Help Identifying the Manufacturer & Model...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just been confirmed that it is NOT a compton. :_|

Any others, Please?

Where did you get those bolts from Mate?

I would need longer ones though.

Where did you get those bolts from Mate?I would need longer ones though.
Therein may lie a problem... they are damn difficult to find for some reason. I searched the web for several hours the other day without finding any in stock.

I always used to buy them from a Peterborough locksmith - would you like me to call in and see if they still stock them?

I warn you now, they are a sight more expensive than the rubbish ones...

I always used to buy them from a Peterborough locksmith - would you like me to call in and see if they still stock them?

I warn you now, they are a sight more expensive than the rubbish ones...
Yes Please, Mate. :)

Many Thanks.

I have since found out from a trusted source that this garage is an old Keystone Westbury garage bought out by Compton in the dark ages who carelessly allowed all the moulds to be burnt in a fire.

So much for the lady at Compton that didn't know. :_| and a :Applaud for you AAAmusements.

I always used to buy them from a Peterborough locksmith - would you like me to call in and see if they still stock them?I warn you now, they are a sight more expensive than the rubbish ones...
Did you manage to call in and see if he still sells them, and get a price on them, after, Mate?

old Keystone Westbury garage.
Just found an old planning application for one dated 19 Jan 1970. That was before I was born. :_|