Consumer earth bonds TNS cables

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Reaction score
I have found a company that sells earth tags and tool to fit them for TNS cables. They are Sicame electrical developments limited part of the Hepworth group. They are quite expensive with the tool ten packs where about

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
I have found a company that sells earth tags and tool to fit them for TNS cables. They are Sicame electrical developments limited part of the Hepworth group. They are quite expensive with the tool ten packs where about

Reaction score
Thank you Mrs admin. I have signed up with photobucket and hopefully should now be able to post pictures anyway here goes.
Pictureworkconsumerearthearth004-2.jpg

batty

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
You can also Resize them there too Mate and also just place a link on here as opposed to the actual picture. (People click on your link and that will take them to Photobucket to view the Pic)

It's just a matter of testing it all out when and if you get some spare time.

BUT - Well done on opening up a PB account. :D

Reaction score
Thank you Admin. I am ok doing these things when i get used to it but it is all new. So that link takes people to photobucket. Is this not the best way to do it.batty
You have to be careful to link to the picture and not the album - or we can see all your piccies Blushing

DonkeyDong

TEF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there,

Becareful with "reclamping" onto the incomer, as legally/officially you aren't meant to - you dont own the incomer, its not your property to do this, and the DNO doesnt tolerate it. :(