contracts

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

dougal

Reaction score
hi is it possible for any of you to share your contracts / terms an conditions that you give to customers

thanks

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see what is in there too. :p

mikel

Reaction score
As someone that has just set up on their own I would love to lookat how you guys write out quotes and what you put in them and also the contracts andwhat is put in them. Pray

ian932

Reaction score
Yes please I would also like to see what others use - would this be something to put in tips and tricks maybe ?

Reaction score
I used to estimate for a contractor when I came off the tools. Its an old fashioned way but thats how they taught me . I use the same method now as self employed.

If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

I also have a simple domestic contract courtesy of ELECSA .

Back later.

Reaction score
I used to estimate for a contractor when I came off the tools. Its an old fashioned way but thats how they taught me . I use the same method now as self employed.If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

Back later.
sample? ;)

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

Back later.
That's jolly decent of you, Sandra. If you could email them to [email protected] as picture attachments, I will put them on the "Tips and Tricks" section.

Regards,

Admin.

Latest posts