contracts

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougal

Reaction score
hi is it possible for any of you to share your contracts / terms an conditions that you give to customers

thanks

I'd be interested to see what is in there too. :p

As someone that has just set up on their own I would love to lookat how you guys write out quotes and what you put in them and also the contracts andwhat is put in them. Pray

Yes please I would also like to see what others use - would this be something to put in tips and tricks maybe ?

I used to estimate for a contractor when I came off the tools. Its an old fashioned way but thats how they taught me . I use the same method now as self employed.

If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

I also have a simple domestic contract courtesy of ELECSA .

Back later.

I used to estimate for a contractor when I came off the tools. Its an old fashioned way but thats how they taught me . I use the same method now as self employed.If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

Back later.
sample? ;)

If Admin could tell me how to do it , I'll scan a quote and make it appear on here. I'll return later , going to watch TV I'm a Sparky, Get me out of Here.

Back later.
That's jolly decent of you, Sandra. If you could email them to [email protected] as picture attachments, I will put them on the "Tips and Tricks" section.

Regards,

Admin.

Latest posts