Control elevator buttons via wifi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gugao

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My situation is that I losing a lot of time waiting elevator for a long time to arice on my floor.   I have quetion about, how to call the elevator from home via wifi? My guess is to control button area, what I mean is somehow "magically" via wifi to press button on my floor. Is there a davice which can do that also? 

A bit if the information will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Guga

The only way would be to contact the lift manufacturer who will charge an enormous amount for the alteration of their standard control system. Then there is the minor problem of insurance of non standard equipment, another small fortune.

Think about what will happen when everyone in the building has WiFi, they can call the lift as well as you. You’ll not save any time  headbang

On a recent job we had to use the goods elevator, which was always busy with goods and people in hi vis.

So instead of waiting 20 odd minutes we'd push the button, go do something else; do some work, make a coffee, play table tennis instead of just standing there for what seemed like an eternity.

🤘

It was the same as another spammer i banned earlier

Latest posts