Correct courses

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant1987

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls new to the forum just want to ask a quick question I want to train as an electrician but probably too old to start as an apprentice so will fund all myself. Just want to know if I came knocking at your door and asked for a job as an electrician what qualifications you would be looking for and if you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Welcome to the Forum  Ant  ..theres a few guys on here who know what the correct course are ,  I'm sure they'll answer when they log in .  

I can never remember what they are  , should write them down  I 'spose .  

Theres quite a lot of them these days I do know .     We get this question a lot  ,  you need to beware of being duped into paying for the WRONG courses  .  

Apprenticeships are a rarity these days I'm afraid  .    Try the search option on here to see whats been said on the subject before . 

Please note  there is no such thing as a " Part P  Course"  by the way.  

Thanks guys really appreciate the help I will look into it now and get back to you thanks again