course syllabus for the C&G 2330 L2 and L3?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt67

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the course syllabus for the C&G 2330 L2 and L3?

If so, would it be possible to get a copy please. I am looking to do them in the next 2 years and would like to have some idea of the content etc.

I have emailed C&G direct as well just in case

Cheers

if you email a college such as llandrillocoleg they will be more than willing to send you a copy

if you email a college such as llandrillocoleg they will be more than willing to send you a copy
Blimey, that name takes me back a few years - a few of my mates went there.

I grew up in Rhuddlan and spent most of my youth rather the worse for wear in Rhyl - happy days :^O

yeah, just completed 3 years at llandrillo as a joiner, reccomend you ring llandrillo college and ask to get put through to the electrical department then ask to speak to gary hills he will sort a syllabus out for you no problem

HI chaps

what is the 2330 levels 2&3?

Sorry i dont know cos i did the 2361 & 2

thanks Matt Burrell

Matt, The 2330 replaced the old 236. (Up until this September - the 2330 was taught, based on the 16th Edition. As form September, it is being taught, based on the new 17th Edition).

Matt, The 2330 replaced the old 236. (Up until this September - the 2330 was taught, based on the 16th Edition. As form September, it is being taught, based on the new 17th Edition).
Thanks do you know what the course is for design it used to be the c cert. but dont know what it is now but im looking to do it as i have 2391 & 17th so thaught this may be good to

thanks admin

The syllabus is on the C and G website mate, useful site especially when revising for your GOLA sessions which is a number of online multiple choice exams as it gives you the number of questions from each unit of your course notes for example Unit 1 outcome 1 , 2 and 3 the syllabus tells you how many questions from each outcome. Follow this link oh nevermind I cant post it because I haven't had 5 posts ?:|

enter into google 'city and guilds' click on city and guilds /uk then in the search bar type in 2330 and there you go

Thanks do you know what the course is for design it used to be the c cert. but dont know what it is now but im looking to do it as i have 2391 & 17th so thaught this may be good to thanks admin
You can't be admin. I am.

:^O

Thanks do you know what the course is for design it used to be the c cert. but dont know what it is now but im looking to do it as i have 2391 & 17th so thaught this may be good to thanks admin
Isn't the design course 2400 ?

Edit: Found this;

2391-20 Level 3 Certificate in Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations (previously 2391-02 and prior to that 2400).

Hello,

C&G2400 is obsolete now and was replaced by 2391-20.

I receive many enquiries about this at my college,

regards, Kevin