CSCS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the local ECA Headquarters in Cannock this morning to renew the CSCS doo-dah so that I can renew my JIB card ( They won't renew without it)

About 50 sparks there at 9.00 AM and looked like another 50 pulling in when I left. Must go on all day. :|

Does anyone else bother ? I found I needed the CSCS thing last year on a strict H&S site. Even the rats had little Hi-Viz waistcoats on . :p

Deke

Even the rats had little Hi-Viz waistcoats on . :p Deke
:^O , Nice one, Sandra. :^O

But No, sorry Mate - Can't help you there. :(

At the local ECA Headquarters in Cannock this morning to renew the CSCS doo-dah so that I can renew my JIB card ( They won't renew without it)About 50 sparks there at 9.00 AM and looked like another 50 pulling in when I left. Must go on all day. :|

Does anyone else bother ? I found I needed the CSCS thing last year on a strict H&S site. Even the rats had little Hi-Viz waistcoats on . :p

Deke
I had to do the health and safety assessment aswell to renew my SJIB card, it was an ECS acessessment done in the comfort of my employer, and at a cost of only