cudaboy,cardiff south wales

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUDABOY

Reaction score
hey all, new and old, work for myself in cardiff,mainly domestic,been sparking 20 yrs only just done my eal and 17th, paid niciec recently,just gotta submit 2 jobs.also fit stairlifts.looking to make friends,help,share and gain knowledge. cheers all! nathan. somtimes i go off on one, part of being mad...... :^O

hey all, new and old, work for myself in cardiff,mainly domestic,been sparking 20 yrs only just done my eal and 17th, paid niciec recently,just gotta submit 2 jobs.also fit stairlifts.looking to make friends,help,share and gain knowledge. cheers all! nathan. somtimes i go off on one, part of being mad...... :^O
Hello,

welcome to the forum.

What part of the 'diff are you at nathan?

when i was workin in barry yonks ago i used to hear poeple talkin about splot but i thought it was a nickname.Blushing

Splow... Used To Do Maintainance On Lift In Splott Cons,,,,,,,,,,,im Originally From Penarth...........oops, Trying To Forget That!!!

when i was workin in barry yonks ago i used to hear poeple talkin about splot but i thought it was a nickname.Blushing
Moved away 10 years ago and TBH its the best thing i ever did.

I do take the kids to visit my mum and sister and i'm shocked to see the 'state' on it gone. :(

Splow... Used To Do Maintainance On Lift In Splott Cons,,,,,,,,,,,im Originally From Penarth...........oops, Trying To Forget That!!!
Is that why it never worked then?

:^O :^O

Only joking Cuda.

I prefered the stairs as im kinda scared of lifts.

Shhhh thats my litle secret, dont tell anyone;)

Is that why it never worked then? :^O :^O

Only joking Cuda.

I prefered the stairs as im kinda scared of lifts.

Shhhh thats my litle secret, dont tell anyone;)
OH ITS A BUCKET OF POO THAT ONE, PUMP IN THE CELLAR, IM 6FT AND DOUBLED UP GOING DOWN THERE! ALWAYS A BEER WAITING FOR ME THERE!

dgflagflat_sm.jpg