data wind pocketsurfer2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would really have been a BIG wish list of mine if it had been a bit more portable,

just seems to be a bit too much portable if you dont actually want to take it anywhere!

still, Agnes might get me one from santa.

just need to weigh up whether its actually worth having over one of them new cheapo laptop thingies and mobile internet, or not. tho TBH

i am doing all that on my phone right now with an inclusive data package..
the thing with this gadget tho is you dont need 3g service and its supposedly a lot lot lot faster, plus its actually got a proper screen so you get a web page and not WAP.

I do read e.mails occasionally on my phone and e.mail pix of jobs/faults etc back to the office,

but if I could actually download on this or have someway of transfering data to another device then I would be a lot more interested.

it would really have been a BIG wish list of mine if it had been a bit more portable,just seems to be a bit too much portable if you dont actually want to take it anywhere!

still, Agnes might get me one from santa.

just need to weigh up whether its actually worth having over one of them new cheapo laptop thingies and mobile internet, or not. tho TBH