Deciding on new cooker I install

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroline

Reaction score
I'm not actually planning a diy! Just costing out kitchen reno. I've got an outgoing induction cooker which is being replaced by an induction hob. The cooker is wired into the cooker point (32a? Prob) on its own circuit thing.  Oven wise I'm considering 2 single ovens so,  wondering what kind of cost I'm looking at to wire these in as well. Budget for this reno is about done so I'm looking to keep costs down.  I saw that some single ovens come with a plug for an ordinary 13a socket which might solve my problem.  If anyone could give me an idea of the size of the job/cost before I buy any appliances that would be appreciated 

I'm not actually planning a diy! Just costing out kitchen reno. I've got an outgoing induction cooker which is being replaced by an induction hob. The cooker is wired into the cooker point (32a? Prob) on its own circuit thing.  Oven wise I'm considering 2 single ovens so,  wondering what kind of cost I'm looking at to wire these in as well. Budget for this reno is about done so I'm looking to keep costs down.  I saw that some single ovens come with a plug for an ordinary 13a socket which might solve my problem.  If anyone could give me an idea of the size of the job/cost before I buy any appliances that would be appreciated 

The only sensible advice would be to get a local spark to visit you and advise you first hand - then they can give you an idea of costs - you don't where you in the UK and rates vary A LOT .

Unfortunately I've had to tell people who buy the "wrong" products to send them back in the past

The only sensible advice would be to get a local spark to visit you and advise you first hand - then they can give you an idea of costs - you don't where you in the UK and rates vary A LOT .

Unfortunately I've had to tell people who buy the "wrong" products to send them back in the past
Hi thanks, I'm in the SE, probably the most expensive area 🙁. I'm afraid of being on of those people who buy appliances that can't work! Thanks for your time,  I guess I'll have to get someone in to look