Deke

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
It is 12 months today that we lost a stalwart of the forum, Deke. This is a man I knew almost everything about, yet never met him BUT conversed daily. He is missed on a daily basis by those who 'knew'him. A knowledgeable man ( not a self proclaimed god of the electrical world and friend of Nicolai tesla like some on here who, if he had still been around , would have ripped them a new defectory orifice) expertise gleaned by decades on the tools and not a Desk jockey flaunting his paper certs

Keep looking after the Printers mate, regards to Bob the breakdown, you are missed

Well I can’t believe it’s a year ago. Where has it gone?
Deke was a much loved persona, a genuine guy, never too proud to admit he was wrong or didn’t know something but persistent without being bullish when he knew he was correct.
Having not actually spoken to him personally I feel that he was a good person and these are those that are sorely missed.

Stay with us Deke, we will meet one day.

Way before my time but I have perused his posts and he was certainly a knowledgeable individual.

As above, he was one of the good guys. Talked sense in a nice manner. One of those guys you know you would enjoy having a pint with. Taken from us befoe his time, RIP.

Despite sharing the same city, wholesalers, and even days at elex, I never met him either. How has a year gone since such a big loss to the sparky world and his family too. Rest in peace.