Denmans

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No1

Reaction score
Anyone use them, i'm thinking of opening an account with them?

Hi mate

welcome to the house

Denmans seem to give good discount and i dont have an account

and if they have not got it in stock they get it for the next day

i am thinking of opening an account they seem to be more human

Cheers for the replys.

They stock some decent stuff, but i'm not too sure about that steeple gear, looks a bit cheap to me.

Cheers for the replys.They stock some decent stuff, but i'm not too sure about that steeple gear, looks a bit cheap to me.
proteus,,,square d to name some others

but at least you know where to get the spares from !!!!!!

I've got an account with them, the staff have been very helpful and I have had some good discount when I've bulk ordered. I've also got an account with their sister company 'Rexel Senate', same detail, as they are in different towns it gives me coverage across the area I work in.

I prefer Denman

I've got accounts with the usuals (Edmundsons, WF, ERF) - Have never used Denmans, even though there is one local'ish to me.

They are all much the same - same pricing issues, same supply issues, etc.

I might have to give Denmans a try and see what they are like.

D.

I've had an account for a while now. No problems so far. Allways found the staff really helpful and I think the prices are competative also.

They also do a monthly 'Connector' magazine which details their latest offers and any new things that are coming out in the market.

I like my local Denmans. I have found 'The Connector' price list really handy - and use this for estimating. Some suppliers seem to gradually escalate prices after you've used them for a while - especially if it's on account when your paperwork doesn't even give a price!

Saltash branch - brilliant. Collegues tell me the staff in another nearby branch are as much use as a chocolate teapot!

Have they started building on the old quay yet? Is the 'Bucket of Blood' still there? Saltash is flipping long way from Hayle!!!! What you doing up here then?

Well Iv'e just been & rechecked their branch locations.....

But they are all a bit out the way for me:( :(

So I don't have an account and can't really offer any positive input to this thread:_| :_| :_|

But was feeling lonely:^O:^O:^O

So I interrupted anyway!! :p :p:p

Send them my way binky I,m in Hayle Cornwall
All I can say Cheggers is ...... Beware! :|

Trailer boy will pass by your neck of the woods soon...... :eek:

With his inhabitable trailer in tow! :) :) :D :D:D

On my way down to the pointy bit..... where the road ends!!

the bucket is still there

the old quay will never get any thing done with it , there is to many old folk who don't want to see change . I say stop living in the past and move on , if some one wants to spend money on it and develop it, good on them, my favorite saying is IF YOU WANT TO FAIL COME TO HAYLE

Penryn branch rules !

could this section be just for the Cornish and those that pay to go home over the bridge stay over the bridge.

Denmans good for Crabtree and GET.