Di-LOG 9083P

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we expect to see your 3 piece Robin (if you decide to go ahead) on the "for sale" Thread, Slip?

:)

Most probably keep them as a spare, or lend to one of my subbies to break. The loop and insulation testers i have had nearly 20 years, and have never needed calibrating. Blew up the megger once by putting 240v across it whilst on low ohms, cost

does the di-log have a 1000v test? also i notice that it doesnt mention a phase rotation facility either, both these are required by the 17th. I was looking to replace my meter too, a fluke 1652, as i need the phase rotation test. any ideas please? under

Phase rotation not is going to be much useful on "single phase"!!!

Phase rotation not is going to be much useful on "single phase"!!!
lol good point fuze, I do quite a bit 3 phase tho.

I have had metrel in the past, just wasnt sure which model had the capabilities nowadays, always liked the performance i got from them, thanks,

I'll have a look at them, any links for a good deal.?

Have a look at this one, my boss has the older model without the bluetooth gubbins but is a robust bit of kit and i havent blown it up yet ... nice :D

Have a look at this one, my boss has the older model without the bluetooth gubbins but is a robust bit of kit and i havent blown it up yet ... nice :D
i have the 1502 and have been really happy with it until it broke down couple of weeks ago.

next time i will be buying seperates and probably megger ones.

HB

does this do phase rotation? doesnt say so so would guess not.! typical megger.

sorry for all you guys that like them, but as i have said before, i HATE them,

and i have the scars to prove why.

apparently it was a bad batch of them and, well after i'd had mine replaced twice the 3rd one decided to bite me bad.!

so i just dont trust the quality control of them, or even just the quality(or lack of).!

(well after i'd had mine replaced twice the 3rd one decided to bite me bad.!)

think it's time to take that dog out the back and give it both barrels ,and change breed ,at the end of the day u have to find what your comfortable with and to be honest if that happened to me i would change too ,and have a law suit against megger , hope u werent injured to bad m8 .