did you know

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkyrj

Reaction score
Johnathon Ross and Russell Brand have been made to sign the sax offenders register. :D

This is such a non -story. 2 comedians took the **** out of someone famous!

What's the issue? It's what comedians do.

yes,madness isnt it.Cant be much else going on for this story to get so big.

As the old saying goes, "The bigger you are, the harder you fall".

I agree, a storm in a teacup. There can't be much news around at the moment.

Apache its the fact that it was done over the telephone and that meant that there was proof of it. Look at it this way, if I had done the same to say the PM, do you think he would lie down and take it, or have me nicked and throw the book at me. What Ross and Brand did was illegal. The only reason they got caught was because they are absolute muppets.

Andy

Apache its the fact that it was done over the telephone and that meant that there was proof of it. Look at it this way, if I had done the same to say the PM, do you think he would lie down and take it, or have me nicked and throw the book at me. What Ross and Brand did was illegal. The only reason they got caught was because they are absolute muppets.Andy
ALL radio programmes that are broadcast are recorded! I don't see what they did that was illegal? What law have they broken?

It all comes down to personal taste, and our own boundries.

:|

harrassment! for a starter.

oh, and a breach of false description or whatever way you say it for calling brand a comedian!

that thing is about as funny as drinking diesel at an NFU conference.

would you want someone to ring you up and say(in front of a few thousand people) that they had sh*gged your daughter/grandaughter/son or whatever? never mind that twisted wannabe something?

can I stop ranting now?

100% in agreeance with Steptoe here guys.

That wasn`t funny, just utterly tasteless.

Sadly, it is a reflection of peoples values that extracting the urine from a harmless old man is the height of excitement. Not to mention the embarrassment caused to the family.

How much of the fault lies with BBC, and how much with them is a matter for debate; but both have a measure of responsibility (or should have.)

Grrrrrr

KME

I can't stand Jonathon Ross. Never have liked him and never will.

As for that Brand - well, I rest my case.

I am with Zee, Steps and KME on this.

Comedians? I thought you had to be funny for that??

Can we add Ricky Jervais to the list of unfunny comedians?

(I'm not condoning what they did only saying it has been blown far out of proportion. ALL comedy is, is laughing at others misfortune ;) )

I think you will find that it is an offence to make offensive/nuisance calls full stop.

But I do agree that there cannot be anything else of interest in the news for this to go as far as it has.

Also let us not forget that Mr Sachs is not persuing this any further, he seemed a bit dismayed on the news the other night. Because all the reporters kept asking "What are you going to do?" Whilst he just said it is comedy, a different kind of comedy that he is used to, but comedy nonetheless.

I just think that they were both a couple of berks for going as far as they did & that Rossy should have known better. :)