Din Rail Fuse Holders

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green and yellow

Reaction score
Hello,friends 
I may have a job which has very limited space in a external concrete meter cupboard. From this go three 60 amp submain supplies from wylex switch fuses and one 30 amp. There is also a changeover switch for a 20kva generator. 
Its all a bit of a mess due to the lack of space. The meter board takes up the best back wall . The existing switch fuses on the side wall except one.

It would be good to tidy it all up, so I have been looking into dinrail mounted fuse holders. The easiest would be using Ferraz Shawmut 125 amp fuse holders with 22 by 58mm gL fuses, with each having a isolator, every thing in one enclosure. On spec they have IEC 269 and 947-3 and not a BS one. Would that be a problem ? Other than that, using CAMaster HRC fuseholders which needs a bigger and totally enclosed box ? With a separate box for din rail isolators , dont know if it would fit.

Comments/ suggestions please. Cheers

WEBF0094.gif

Well done Blue Duck . :Salute   

I can get four of those switch fuses and put the bits onto one dinrail box, with even a changeover switch for the generator. Plus not forgetting a main switch to do the lot.. :)