Do I miss SF?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

:^O :^O Yes just like I miss toothache :^O :^O

I notice how it has all slowed down and how certain 'people' have disappeared from the scene :D

lol they have at been at each others throats for ages, makes me and ****ty boy look quite tame :^O

:^O :^O Yes just like I miss toothache :^O :^OI notice how it has all slowed down and how certain 'people' have disappeared from the scene :D
Quite a few members have stopped posting there, in addition contributions from many regulars (still there) has also declined.

Don

Yes God(father) Admin lost the plot over at SF and became very biased, not totally convinced that some of the Admin were not ... ... umm ... err... how do I put it ... of thoroughbred English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish origin. If you get my drift.

Still it is all 'water under the bridge', a bygone era (thank God)

Yes God(father) Admin lost the plot over at SF and became very biased, not totally convinced that some of the Admin were not ... ... umm ... err... how do I put it ... of thoroughbred English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish origin. If you get my drift.Still it is all 'water under the bridge', a bygone era (thank God)
Wabbit sir, do you not take the forums a little too seriously?

Don

Its like the Elections in South Africa open ya mouth and somebody rams 20 post in about your sexual habbits etc then it gets nasty lol:

And the Mugabe click kick in and you cant get a word in for a 2 weeks solid

Wabbit sir, do you not take the forums a little too seriously?Don
lmao you are kidding Don.

It is true I like winding certain people up and one in particular :^O

And it worked :^O :^O

We all slag off sf but we all keep going back to check up on it :^O
Not ALL my friend. I haven`t been back. No reason to. All the sensible, intelligent people I like to converse with are here.

No, I don`t miss it, and couldn`t give a flying f**k what`s being said, or who`s slagging who off.

Sorry for that admin/ww/god (dad).

OK chaps.

I started this thread for a reason.

I wanted something proved and it was proved to me.

All I wanted to know is if one certain 'person' over there is actually another 'person' and it worked. The plonker fell into the trap.

I know know 100% who is who.

Sorry Admin but it was all about TIMING and it worked. :^O

I must admit I still have a look in and post on sf

there are some knowledgeable people still there. every time I post I check that I have crossed the T and dotted the I else some little git will say are you a spark , reg so and so.

OK chaps.I started this thread for a reason.

I wanted something proved and it was proved to me.

All I wanted to know is if one certain 'person' over there is actually another 'person' and it worked. The plonker fell into the trap.

I know know 100% who is who.

Sorry Admin but it was all about TIMING and it worked. :^O
:eek: ? :| ?:| ? :|

:^O :^O Yes just like I miss toothache :^O :^OI notice how it has all slowed down and how certain 'people' have disappeared from the scene :D
I have toothache at the moment :_|

but its not as bad as going to the dentist to get it fixed !!!

:)

I am having a nice break from some rather nasty work that I have on at the moment.

LOVE IT here.

It's great! Some people are SO easily wound up.

I rather suspect Admin that there are more members reading this forums postings than there are reading the boring old SF posting :^O :^O:^O