Do you lot work nights ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theorysparky

Domestic Electrician
Reaction score
Just asking :(

because i have to go to bed early.

It seems all you guys come out to play after 11pm and dont stop until 2am

Admin this is not fair X( X( :D :D

new baby, thats my excuse.!!!!!!
god i remember the nights of no sleep!new baby, up n down with bottles and stuff:_|now hes older, hes in our bed now and im in his:( it amazes me how people have more than 1 kid:O. kids are the best contriceptive going. heres a question for you. do you remember when you could go for a meal or a beer when ever you wanted! i dont and its not fair:_| :(

god i remember the nights of no sleep!new baby, up n down with bottles and stuff:_|now hes older, hes in our bed now and im in his:( it amazes me how people have more than 1 kid:O. kids are the best contriceptive going. heres a question for you. do you remember when you could go for a meal or a beer when ever you wanted! i dont and its not fair:_| :(
FFS, 2 days in a labour ward!!!! every young girl should have to spend 24hrs there!

yes, everything is a military operation.

my girlfriend is brill tho, she does most of the night stuff cos she knows Im up for work. I try and do the last feed before bed, then she does middle of night one.

tho TBH Im not out much anyway, Im not a native of these parts, so have no friends... :_| :_| :_| :_|

tho TBH Im not out much anyway, Im not a native of these parts, so have no friends...
That's because you're in my damn garage, drinking my damn beer! :^O

Just asking :( because i have to go to bed early.

It seems all you guys come out to play after 11pm and dont stop until 2am

Admin this is not fair X( X( :D :D
No try not to work days either :^O :^O:^O

We all have to wait until WW gives the 'all clear'....

the PM comes through with the secret code words...

"Theory's logged off guys!!!" ]:) ] :)

Latest posts