Doepke insulted CU

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a job coming up that has a Doepke CU, however not a RCD in sight, and the job is in a bathroom.

So the question is, does anyone know of any other make of RCBO that will fit this CU as local wholesalers are having probs??

That is an option, but this CU is in plain view in long hallway, and it will look pants. :_|

If I can't get them easy enough I will recommend a CU change (Dual RCD board) as there is not a RCD in sight.

I fitted a three phase doepke board on a job a couple of years back. They did not sell b type rcbo's so I used mem rcbo's in it and had to go back later to put alarm point in and used Wylex mcb in it as that is what I had on my van. So possibly other rcbo's may fit.

Batty

I have a job coming up that has a Doepke CU, however not a RCD in sight, and the job is in a bathroom.So the question is, does anyone know of any other make of RCBO that will fit this CU as local wholesalers are having probs??
all i can say is i fitted a Doepke board recently and they are pants,wouldnt buy one again

all i can say is i fitted a Doepke board recently and they are pants,wouldnt buy one again
For the money the three phase boards aren't bad. I had problem with time delay Rcd which wouldn't trip but it was changed.

Batty

For the money the three phase boards aren't bad. I had problem with time delay Rcd which wouldn't trip but it was changed.Batty
the connections on the main switch are rubbish try to tighten screw n kept becoming loose