Dont you just wish!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

Electrician
Reaction score
That ADMIN wouldnt keep altering the bar at the top wherte there is view new posts, quiz etc it is so annoying.

X(

i doesnt look right

but a few comments/ideas will improve it

but i havnt got any :(

FS. I agree with admin 2. Are you telling me that you prefer itall cramped in one bar??

Theory, You can't say "but a few comments/ideas will improve it", and not have any. ]:)

:D

I think it looks better on two lines, not so cramped up there.
less cramped i agree but maybe the spacings need to be altered to make it symmetrical ???

some are capitals some not

maybe the major ones on the top line ????

just some ideas

it is better but (and theres always a but) :^O maybe make it so they below each other on the bottom line

instead of this : __ __ __

...................__ __ __

do it like this : __ __ __ __

....................__ __ __ __

now thats stylish :^O :^O:^O

Unfortunately - They are automatically done when I add more links - Not possible to do them Manually - (I have tried). :(

FS. I agree with admin 2. Are you telling me that you prefer itall cramped in one bar??Theory, You can't say "but a few comments/ideas will improve it", and not have any. ]:)

:D
wheres the bar?

& who are you cramped in it with...?

With all your best mates & mate'ess's cramped into the bar of the "Dog & Duck" with drinks on the house...

Yep! I prefer it all cramped into one bar! :D :D:D:D:D

oh... if you are just on about the screen layout stuff..

then....

I'm easy on...

make it three bars if you want!? ]:) ; \

wheres the bar?& who are you cramped in it with...?

With all your best mates & mate'ess's cramped into the bar of the "Dog & Duck" with drinks on the house...

Yep! I prefer it all cramped into one bar! :D :D:D:D:D

oh... if you are just on about the screen layout stuff..

then....

I'm easy on...

make it three bars if you want!? ]:) ; \
dont encourage him :_|

I have adjusted the Heigth on the bottom Navbar to match that of the top navbar directly above it too. :p