Duties of Wives!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgaw81

Reaction score
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his

wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework.

He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmy had married a woman from Canada. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking.

He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married an Welsh girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

He said the first day he didn't see anything,

the second day he didn't see anything,

but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

:^O :^O:^O

God Bless Welsh Women

A Chinese man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai. He buys a small piece of land near to Mt Isa.

A few days after moving in the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across and welcome the new guy to the region, so he goes next door but on his way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens not wanting to interrupt these 'Chinese customs', he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it. Not wanting to interrupt another 'Chinese custom', he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day.

A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a bull down the drive-way, pause, and then put his head next to the bull's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says 'Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs?

I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running around the yard after hens. The next day you are ****ing in a glass, and drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to that

bull's bum, it could just about **** on you.'

The Chinese man is very taken back and says 'Sorry sir, you no understand, these no Chinese customs I doing, these Australian Customs.'

'What do you mean mate' says the Aussie, 'Those aren't Australian customs.'

'Yes they are, man at travel agent tell me' replied the Chinese man,' He say to become true Australian, I learn chase chicks, drink ****, and listen to bull-****'

A man hires a Chinese P.I. Chen Lee to watch his wife. A few days later he gets this report.

Most honourable sir, I watch you house,

You leave house,

He come to house,

He & She leave house,

I Follow.

He & She go to hotel,

I Climb tree & look in window,

He Kiss She,

She Kiss He,

He Strip,

She Strip,

He play with She,

She play with He,

I play with me,

I fall out of tree,

I not see,

No fee.

Chen Lee

Weeeely Solllleee

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his

He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmy had married a woman from Canada. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking.

He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married an Welsh girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

God Bless Welsh Women
now i DO like that one :^O

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his

God Bless Welsh Women
:^O

Did you know that WIFE is acctualy an acronym?

It stands for..... Washing, Ironing, F*cking, Etcetera. :^O