Easycert

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Reaction score
Good, innit?

It`s actually "pushing" me to get a PDA, as I keep seeing the "pda disconnected" in the corner, and want to make it say :

"Congrats, KME, you have successfully connected your PDA. You will now be entered into the draw for the "publisher`s clearing house" sweepstakes, in which you have already won a "major prize"!!!!!!!!!

It HAS to be worth it........doesn`t it?

Reaction score
A PDA - patent ductus arteriosus? Nasty heart condition KME - wouldn't even wish it on a cat!
ADMIN - Apache`s swearing at us in "foreign" again. Make him stop, he scares me. Look, my kneesy-wees are shaking.:_|Pray

A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic motion of the optic cover to en equine quadruped with diminished visual capacity. :p

Reaction score
I would not be without my form filling software my writing is not that good and with the software if you make a mistake you can put it right. I think it looks more professional and you can print as many copies as you need and also you can print copies at a later date if neccessary. The initial purchase may be quite a lot but yearly support is not to bad.

Batty

Reaction score
Iv just downloaded a 14 day trial to see how good it is if had a little play with it and when you come to have a look at print preview it just has all the numbers. Do u need to get your and it fills it in or is there a way of get all the boxs on or will they be there if u by the full version.
Could you re-write this in English please.

sparky999

Reaction score
Sorry

Download a 14 day trial to see how good this easy cert is.

iv just done a trial test sheet and filled all boxs out, come to look at print preview and it just has all the boxs you have filled in.

So

Is there a way of getting all the boxs i have filled out to see what this box represents?

or

Do you put the test sheet in the printer?

Do u get this when u pay for the full version?

hope thats better?

sparky999

Reaction score
Yh havent tried to print it just print preview to see if it prints the whole cert off. But it only shows the blanks i have filled in.

Reaction score
The Tysoft Easycert will print Whole certificates onto plain paper or just over print NICEIC (and a few others).

An advantage over the Amtec software is, although certain boxes will automatically be filled in, you can change any box to what you want it to say.

All or any boxes can be filled in on the full version. It also 'learns' from your input and saves your past data as prompts. I really like it

It sounds as if you selected the NICEIC form. Try it again selecting BS7671 Forms.

sparky999

Reaction score
Yeah tried it on the bs7671 forms this shows it all on the print preview but shows a header and footer saying its a evaluation sheet and cant get it off unless u buy it.

What version of easycert do you have slipshod?

Latest posts