EIC sheets

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
when filling in the said sheets I have two queries,

1 characteristics of primary supply overcurrent protective device ( using split load board ( 2/30 ma rcds with 100 amp main sw ) what should I be putting in this section.

2 main sw or circuit breaker, type etc filled in then rcd op current and rcd op time, the main sw is not an rcd so do i leave this blank ????.

regards NWDS

thought so but a second opinion is allways a good thing thanks.

NWDS

when filling in the said sheets I have two queries,1 characteristics of primary supply overcurrent protective device ( using split load board ( 2/30 ma rcds with 100 amp main sw ) what should I be putting in this section.

This is the suppliers fuse so get the info off that (easier said than done as alot of BS1361 fuse carriers only have an 80A fuse in, but are marked up as 100A)

2 main sw or circuit breaker, type etc filled in then rcd op current and rcd op time, the main sw is not an rcd so do i leave this blank ????.

If the main isolating device is not a RCD then you put N/A in the RCD bits, just like you do in the fuse rating for this section (unless it is a switch fuse!!)

regards NWDS
Hope that helps you!!

thanks NS have one of these Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

NWDS

Latest posts