Elecsa

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
Mornig everyone, I had my Elecsa assesment and had one non-conformance, I had forgot to protect the cables that I had installed using the original notches, the protective plate I require I cannt seem to find at any small local wholesalers or in the Toolstation/screwfix catalouge any ideas fellas ??????????.

Binky 10mm CPC to the boiler for main water bonding was fine thanks for that.

Regards NWDS

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Mornig everyone, I had my Elecsa assesment and had one non-conformance, I had forgot to protect the cables that I had installed using the original notches, the protective plate I require I cannt seem to find at any small local wholesalers or in the Toolstation/screwfix catalouge any ideas fellas ??????????.Binky 10mm CPC to the boiler for main water bonding was fine thanks for that.

Regards NWDS

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Well done mate, i,m with elecsa and no probs whatsoever.

So you must now be the proud owner of a stress van. You will get plenty of time to beat it up thinking of your less favorite clients] :)

In answer to your question use 3mm steel conduit box lids and just screw them in place. ;)

Sorry about that if you look in there book it is in the bits and bobs section, I think they where 25p or down to 20p in bulk.

Batty

Thanks fellas thats just the job I would use box lids but I have to take photos before and after to prove that it has been done, the guy from Elecsa said plates so plates it is ( no point upsetting him ).

Regards NWDS

Thanks fellas thats just the job I would use box lids but I have to take photos before and after to prove that it has been done, the guy from Elecsa said plates so plates it is ( no point upsetting him ).Regards NWDS
Both would comply thats why i use them but give them what they want:)

A plate in the floor is worth a lid in the bush:^O:^O:^O