electrical software design programs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinjent

Reaction score
im looking for a software program to use to make my electrical drawing and other things on there look more professional when i hand them in i have finished my 2nd year electricians course and just about to start my 3rd year in september. I have looked at smart draw but there seems to have no electrical symbols or things like that to help also i tried looking at www.ige-xao.com and they sent me out free copy of disc to try for 30 days but when i tried installing it the disc would not let me use it so i am not sure if it is any good or not and dont want to spend lots of money to find out it is no good for me.

(ps i used electrical quals site to help me get through the 2nd year and must admit it helped me very much on part of my exams)might be an idea to take look at and see the discs dont cost that much for what you will get from it but you can only use the discs on the first computer you put it on so be careful which computer you connect it too first

microsoft office visio is very good, and has a 60day free trial. it costs about