ello all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partpripoff

Reaction score
new to this forum so just want to introduce myself, as you can see from my username i detest every thing that is part p. i used to do quite a bit of domestic work and even subscribed to the rip off that is D I scheme for 2 years, got totally dissillusioned with sparkying altogether and was ready to pack it in, then saw sense and realised i wasnt going to throw 18 years of training and and experience down the s*itter, becouse of jumped up p*icks that write this stuff up, anyway just doing commercial and industrial work nowand find im a much happier bunny than when house bashin. rant over, cheers fellas

Welcome to the forum.

I dont agree with everything Part P either, but then again i don't actually like doing industrial work, not sure why, but never have liked it.

Hello and welcome :)

Do you feel a bit better now you've got that off your chest? :D

Andyc has a lovely anamated cartoon he'll post for you later if you ask him nicely :D

here it is

PartPee.gif

It's more rude than I remembered. Is a cartoon willy acceptable on the forum?BlushingThere are ladies present.
In that case they are NOT acceptable.

Change it to a real willy AT ONCE X(

Welcome to the asylum.Ian.
He's not joking either. It really is an asylum. There's people on here posing as electricians, plumbers and even a vet!! :eek: .

The lengths some people will go to to increase their chances of day release.Pray

He's not joking either. It really is an asylum. There's people on here posing as electricians, plumbers and even a vet!! :eek: .The lengths some people will go to to increase their chances of day release.Pray
i dont want released. im happy enough here!

He's not joking either. It really is an asylum. There's people on here posing as electricians, plumbers and even a vet!! :eek: .The lengths some people will go to to increase their chances of day release.Pray
i dont want released. im happy enough here!
Goood, because you know what happens to members that says otherwise. ]:)

:D

I'm safe - i've got RCD protection.

And we all know that an RCD is the answer to EVERYTHING!