Enclosures for RCD'ing sockets

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norv

Reaction score
Evening.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Just lately Ive had a few jobs where Ive had to split the tails into an DP RCD for the sockets. Ive been buying a 4 way enclosure, RCD & 32A CB but there is no earth or Neutral bar. I could buy a shower unit & change the CB to 32A. Just wondered what you guys are doing ?

edited to add another guiness drink...!

Evening.Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkJust lately Ive had a few jobs where Ive had to split the tails into an DP RCD for the sockets. Ive been buying a 4 way enclosure, RCD & 32A CB but there is no earth or Neutral bar. I could buy a shower unit & change the CB to 32A. Just wondered what you guys are doing ?

edited to add another guiness drink...!
why.?

Wish i never now. Sorry to talk shop on Sat night. How silly of me;)

and the rest of us a waiting about 25mins...till your burfday party starts.....!!! :p :p:p:p:pGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
I knew there was a reason for me staying up.

Although i dont mind if theres no cake, had loads at a 6year olds party today. :)

The bottle of Jamesons is getting low & there is a party to go toGuiness Drink

You better get down the 24hr off licence!
havent got one within walking distance. You can get pizza, chinease, indian delivered, why not booze. My missus got a few of her "Jaques" in the fridge, might have one of those.