Enphase micro inverters

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londonguy

Reaction score
Hello all ,
Hope everyone is hood and enjoying their holidays and keeping safe.
Just wanted to inquire if any one knows Solar panel installer,
I have solar panels installed, but the installer in not in business any more and my micro invertors are playing up, not reporting.
I contacted enphase and they said there noise coming , I haven’t got a clue what that is, the funny thing is that the not reporting micros change every time I check on my enphase app I.e some times 4 not reporting or 3 or 2.
I need help , pls can someone help solve this problem, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Kind regards

Manj

I've never fitted those micro inverters but sounds like a data communication error. have a look at page 29 of the manual attached below. I would check your panels are clean, as any dirt combined with this dreadful dark gloomy weather we have been getting lately may mean a couple of your panels are just not generating sufficient power to get the system working fully.

Attachments

• Envoy_Installation_and_Operation_EN (1).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
I've never fitted those micro inverters but sounds like a data communication error. have a look at page 29 of the manual attached below. I would check your panels are clean, as any dirt combined with this dreadful dark gloomy weather we have been getting lately may mean a couple of your panels are just not generating sufficient power to get the system working fully.
I really appreciate your help , Thank you will try that and will let you know , just another question, since my original installer has gone out of business, do you know any one or a company in east that can come and service the solar system for me,
Thank you

You need some ferrite beads, look up Enphase ferrite beads on Google and it will explain where they are to be fitted. The beads are available on Ebay, and they are not expensive.

You need some ferrite beads, look up Enphase ferrite beads on Google and it will explain where they are to be fitted. The beads are available on Ebay, and they are not expensive.
Thank you very much really appreciate your help