Exam Success: IEE Wiring Regulations 2382-10 - 2382-20

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I bought the one for the 16th, last year. Now out of date. :(

I will be doing the 17th Edition (2382), the begining of March.

I will be doing the full course, because I do Not hold the 16th Edition.

So I will need the correct book - out of the two - for this course, please?

And a good price too. ;) :D

From what i understand m8 u have to do the full course ,if u did have the 16th u could have done the 1 day refresher... :( the courses have gone bloomin expensive too :x

cheers, just from what ive seen advertised they quote a 16th edd equivalent C&G exam, the 2381 isnt a definitive, just one of many exams, as the 2391 is also a 16th EDD to be upgraded to 2392(i suppose).

Am I right in beleiving that the 2382-20 is for The guys that already hold the 16th (2381)? And is a refresher course?

And that the -

2382-10 is the 12 week course for those who do not hold the 16th (2381)?

LMAO u cheap skate bar steward ,,, right then ill nick it and hold it randsome for 6 quid now lol

Nice one dude :p am off now cos i am cream crackered ,ill catch u tomorrow maybe ok mukka ... laters

laters site readers

rang a couple of places up.

yep, on a 2391 they will let me do 1 day course. suppose it nothing to them if i pass or fail, but as one guy said to me,,,,

if you can pass a closed book exam then an open book one should be a piece of p1ss.

not sure if i have his same optimisim, but hey ho. i'll give it a go for a couple of hundred less.

Hi all.

Have CG236, 2381,2391 AND eal "part p" ?:|

I`ve been told that I can keep cost down by just sitting the exam, with no coursework attached. Found 2381 APOP, so really not concerned about spending a day in a classroom!8)