Experience Wanted

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportbilly

Reaction score
After 20 years experience as a aircraft electrician in the RAF I'm starting to look at further employment. I have many years of fault finding experiece that could be a great advantage, however, my knowledge/experience in the electrical industry is limited. I'm looking to work in the industy on a flexible arrangement to gain experience and work towards an NVQ L3. Please contact me if you can help! Most crucial part, I'm in the Swindon area. Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sportybill, I'm a currently serving Gen Tech Elec, (GEF) :) Maybe get yourself a NVQ LV3 in elec eng, 17th edt and a HNC/HND Electrical and electronic engineering if you dont already and it should be easier to get a job. Just a point of note: GEF elec's compared A/C elec's tend to do better with the job hunting in ground elec's work, purely due to the fact our trade in more convertiable to civvy street. If you know any our your station gef elec's, getting chatting to them as we all keep our ear to the floor waiting for a better job offer in our local area. They should be able to give you some local good points of contacts for ground elec work. Hope this helps, best of luck.