Farmer giles

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Farmer Giles gets call on his mobile. His labourer says boss boss ive run a pig over with the tractor but its still alive. S..T says the farmer get the shotgun shot it and then bury it. 15 minutes later he gets another call. It's the labourer again. He says ive done what you said but what do you want me to do with the speed camera.

Batty

:D

One for Apache

Having members of the Law on this 'ere forum, and me having no problems with the Law Enforcers.... I will... :^O :^O:^O... Because most of them have a sense of humour. :D

Don't you Guys?.

I like this one............ What is the difference between a magicians wand & a policemans truncheon?

Well, one is for cunning stunts, whilst the other is for............................................ Apprehending criminals. :)

I like this one............ What is the difference between a magicians wand & a policemans truncheon?Well, one is for cunning stunts, whilst the other is for............................................ Apprehending criminals. :)
Applaud Smiley:^O

I have bought and read a couple of books...

One is "How to be short" by Neil Down

The other is "High Winds" by Gail Force.

I have bought and read a couple of books...One is "How to be short" by Neil Down

The other is "High Winds" by Gail Force.
"Falling off cliffs" by Elene Dover

"Gordon Brown the best damn Prime Minister this country's ever had" by Joe King

"beginers giude to packed lunches" Nora Butty

;)