Fathers Day

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww Bless. :x

I had the screw remover (damaged screw Not a screwdriver :) ) and the bonus drill bit/cutter, off of my children.

Always wanted one to try But never got around to buying one. ]:)

And a Real Radio "Fathers' Day Announcement", Bless 'em. :x

Oh, And a big "Super Dad" Mug for me Coffee. :p

Aww Bless. :x I had the screw remover (damaged screw Not a screwdriver :) ) and the bonus drill bit/cutter, off of my children.

Always wanted one to try But never got around to buying one. ]:)

And a Real Radio "Fathers' Day Announcement", Bless 'em. :x
Oh, And a big "Super Dad" Mug for me Coffee. :p
And cards which the children had made in school for you.

Spoilt you are

:x

i got a pig for my cave !!!!
Oh......Theo........ :_| :( :( :_| :_|

I feel I should light a candle for you. :x You sound so sad, dejected and lonely. :_|

You should also have had a mention on the radio, :) like our posh, spoilt little admin. :eek: (Sorry - remove the "little" from above sentence!! ]:) )

Cheer up you git! :DSomebody loved you enough to buy you a pig!! :D :D

Ungrateful fart! You`re starting to sound like Steptoe, after a bad night`s sleep `cos his piles were playing up. :^O :^O:^O:^O

i got a pig for my cave !!!!
Just been told... they need that PIG back! ?:|

"Billy No Mates" gets nowt!!! :(

it was delivered by mistake...

should of been taken to Slipshods Barrow.. :eek:

he's gotta put it between two pieces of bread..

Its his Bacon sarnie for tomorrow morning! :^O :^O:^O:^O

Oh......Theo........ :_| :( :( :_| :_|I feel I should light a candle for you. :x You sound so sad, dejected and lonely. :_|

You should also have had a mention on the radio, :) like our posh, spoilt little admin. :eek: (Sorry - remove the "little" from above sentence!! ]:) )

Ungrateful fart! You`re starting to sound like Steptoe, after a bad night`s sleep `cos his piles were playing up. :^O :^O:^O:^O
OI.

leave my piles outta this, the cream is starting to take effect anyhow,

more than we can say for that bottom shampoo you been using!

anyhow, I got my pressie last week,

a ticket to the senior TT for those of you that understand.

was a brill weekend, cant wait till august now, 2 full weeks, :D :D:D

Oh......Theo........ :_| :( :( :_| :_|I feel I should light a candle for you. :x You sound so sad, dejected and lonely. :_|

My pigs

I love my pigs

I will defend my pigs

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/spinnekar/S5000547.jpg

sad i might be

but ive got pigs :x :x:x:x

Morning Theory - Did you make them yourself Mate?

When I saw the pic link - I was expecting a sty with real pigs. :_| (Or have you got some?).

Morning

got the large one for my birthday and the small yesterday

the good lady thinks my office looks like a pig sty hence the pigs

the kids think it hilarious

there is a light tanned labrador next door that looks like a pig its that fat and is less than a year old,,,,,,sad

totally uncontrollable

overfed,,,,it went to a kennels for a week and lost 7lb the owner went mad.

its too fat !!!!!!!!! i said munchkins wont listen :( :( :(

Theo - need to send it down to admin, and he can take it out with the kids to play football. In joke - Wiz`ll explain it (Mrs. KME says so!)

Some people shouldn`t be allowed to have dogs! or cats, rabbits, sheep, pigs, goats.

(GOATS. Underwater goats with snorkels and flippers) - sorry!!

Could someone explain what bottom shampoo is please? Think I`ve had a sheltered life, or summat!!

Theo - the little one may look like a pig, but the larger one sure as heck doesn`t!!

Getting back to the original post (And I do love pets, ask Mrs Extension15).. :D

But my kids always make the effort and it's nice to have a second birthday every year..

:^O

Getting back to the original post (And I do love pets, ask Mrs Extension15).. :D But my kids always make the effort and it's nice to have a second birthday every year..

:^O
Indeed EXT. :p