Fein Multimaster

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Doktor

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone know what the best deal is on the Top Plus Multimaster? been looking all over and my head is spinning.

All info most welcome.

Thanks

Dave

I brought mine through a local tool shop after ordering one online and when it came it was 240v not 110v as stated on web site its was easier to get one locally and it was not a bad price. This link says they are

Thanks for the info!

"what am I doing with that tool?"

Well I'll be doing quite a lot with it as ive got a new(old) house that needs lots of work! You've see what it can do, that's what I'll be doing

Hi Doktor

I've seen it on offer on the CEF website www.cef.co.uk/offers not sure if it's the right kit your after but

to me it looks like some tat of the shopping channel ?so I guess I'm the only one thats never seen one?

& your all into this sander saw thing ?
You couldn't be more wrong! It can cut a square hole. It can cut 100% flush. It can cut ceramic tile or set epoxy with the correct blade. Can cut copper pipe. You can trim a door in situ! Rebates, notches, etc. Also a very good sander. I have the green Bosch one and have always being very pleased with it.

Quick tip for the Bosch multisaw:-

I've saved all my old blades and cut them off where the blade part is welded to the carrier. I have then bought a mitre saw blade - on offer at B and Q at 50p - and cut it up to the same width as the multisaw blade with a grinder, put a couple of slots in each blade to interface with slots put in the carrier and joined together with M4 nuts and bolts and superglue. Result - cheap blades - easily renewed - about the right depth for floorboards.

I'm using AEG 12V with Li-ion batteries - really fantastic for all these odd jobs.