FELO torque Driver

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
It has been suggested to me that this is a waste of time, i have considered this and have come to the same conclusion as i usually do....Radishes!

So, this is the set that Dave sent me to have a play with....due to issues i never got around to it until today

i tested the torque settings against my calibrator...all,values were to within 5% across the complete range 1.5-3nmimage.jpgimage.jpgtorque adjustment is carried out via an allen key socket at the rear of the tool.

this can be done with the balde in situ as opposed to the Wiha unit where the balde has to be removed. Setting appears very positive. And there is a loud click when selected torque is achieved when in use

the blades hold well in the handle, but there is no secondary locking action, just a push fit....however this does feel very solid

tye blades were tried across about 30 different MCB/RCBO/RCD/MAIN SWITCH.

There is a known issue with the deeper tunnel terminals and Dave has removed about 10mm of insulation tomaccomodate thie deeper recesses....i think this may have been addressed now...Dave?

image.jpg

The +/- bit supplied fits the terminals well....POZI supplied but there are a few terminals that are Ph...i do not know if a Ph version of this blade/bit exists

all in all in seems to be a well thought out tool...

i am sending it back to Dave shortly.....so if anyone wants me to try it on a particular terminal before I  consign it to Postman Pat, then post on here and i will try my best...subject to having the correct terminal

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't stop me!😃
If you're going to "go Egyptian" then it's got to be Amanda Barrie in Carry On Cleo!

Mind you she's a rug muncher in real life.....I've now got this (a young) Amanda Barrie / Onoff / RR sandwich thing going on in my head..... :Blushing

Thanks Kerching for your positive review. This is the full range and I have also blade sizes in stockTorque Screwdriver Range.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't get back to the post, having downloaded the photo.

The reduced shank PZ2+/- blade should be available later this month, but to be honest, I still have good stocks of the standard blade, so I will still offer the insulation cutback option, whilst stocks last.

I do also have the PH2+/- blade if you need it, as you will see from the photo.

Although there is no secondary lock on the blade, I set up a spring balance and it took 2 kg of vertical force, before the blade came out.

At the end of April, I will do the draw and the prize will be the 1.5 - 3.0 Nm handle plus 2 blades of your choice.

I have 20 names in the hat so far, so if you believe in Torque Drivers and if you are interested, let me know.

SBS Dave

If you're going to "go Egyptian" then it's got to be Amanda Barrie in Carry On Cleo!

Mind you she's a rug muncher in real life.....I've now got this (a young) Amanda Barrie / Onoff / RR sandwich thing going on in my head..... :Blushing
Thanks for that....another one in the bank.

never knew she favoured 'comfortable shoes'