female electrician

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Mrs Electrician welcome to the forum.Batty
good evening and welcome Mrs E, have a look around,

see anything you like? everything has its price, some tat just costs less than other tat.

you just have to decipher what is what. :)

What no white wine or a fruit based drink for the ladies....................oh well fancy a pint Mrs E?

Warm welcome to you

who need a womens drink? A pint is fine
oh thats good...

I can have the other 12 pints then!Blushing:D

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Welcome to the mad house...

There is a small group/herd/flock/nest/pile/collection/gaggle*/(wots the correct term here???)

of female/lady/gals* hiding around this er forum thingy?

{*delete as appropriate}

They will probably sneak out the woodwork once the late night nutters have shut down for the night! :eek: :z:z:z

you all make me feel so welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

its gr8

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

one for everyone!!!!!

A woman hey, your brave signing up to this forum. Good to see women doing work like this. Good luck with your 322o, im still in my first year.

THERE'S ALSO A SMATTERING OF IN BETWEENS

we have Sandra, Fiona(sometimes he/she is called Sonja) and that animal at the back of the cave..........

and Im a bit of a bisexual myself from time to time,

if Aggies not giving out then I'll just have to buy it. :D :D :D

THERE'S ALSO A SMATTERING OF IN BETWEENSwe have Sandra, Fiona(sometimes he/she is called Sonja) and that animal at the back of the cave..........

and Im a bit of a bisexual myself from time to time,

if Aggies not giving out then I'll just have to buy it. :D :D :D
:eek: