Flags

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Admin2 and no thank you, I don't want a different one . Wales is a great country ,my ancestors came from there, most of it is beautiful ,( except for Rhyl).

But my country is This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,

This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,

This precious stone set in a silver sea,

This blessed plot, this earth ,this realm, THIS ENGLAND

Thank you Admin2 and no thank you, I don't want a different one . Wales is a great country ,my ancestors came from there, most of it is beautiful ,( except for Rhyl).But my country is This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,

God save the Queen!

Thank you Admin2 and no thank you, I don't want a different one . Wales is a great country ,my ancestors came from there, most of it is beautiful ,( except for Rhyl).But my country is This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,

I was going to take exception with that seeing as I could throw a stone from my house and it would land in Rhyl,,,, but then I remembered that I wish I had a bomb that I could throw at it instead! ; \ ; \

You're right,,, it is a $#!+ hole!! :| :|

P.S. I live in Prestatyn:( :( :(

I was going to take exception with that seeing as I could throw a stone from my house and it would land in Rhyl,,,, but then I remembered that I wish I had a bomb that I could throw at it instead! ; \ ; \You're right,,, it is a $#!+ hole!! :| :|

No offence intended Noz, if you note where I come from , Rhyl has to be the pants. I used to go there in my school holidays with a mate who,s dad owned a slot machine arcade on the front, all very seedy . Used to do the change booth. All the slots were rigged to favour the house and the primitive torpedo machine gave you a shock when you peered into it.

I was 12 then. Went to see them 5 years later in my first car and was a 2nd year apprentice.......... torpedo machine still there, giving shocks !!! Quick look, no earth wire to sockets. Told them it was'nt right but they didn' t want to know.

God save the Queen!
What happens if your an atheist & don't the Scots take exception to one of the verses of Rule Britannia?

You have to sing " May the republic save the Queen" and the Scots hate us anyway . ;)
Some contradiction there. If we were a republic we wouldn't have a queen.

I was going to take exception with that seeing as I could throw a stone from my house and it would land in Rhyl,,,, but then I remembered that I wish I had a bomb that I could throw at it instead! ; \ ; \You're right,,, it is a $#!+ hole!! :| :|

P.S. I live in Prestatyn $#!+ hole Mark 2

Prestatyn is a nice place. As long as it just a visit, :D

Go on Noz. :p

Prestatyn is a nice place. As long as it just a visit, :D Go on Noz. :p
Please don't:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

It's not exactly in Welsh Wales, especially during the Summer hols....

Full of Brummies, Mancs & Scousers wearing shell suits and vest tops
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I remember seeing Rhyl on "The Secret Millionaire",,

They said it's the most deprived town in the most deprived county of the UK, don't know if that's true though..

I'd still rather live here than in the Valleys or cities, they just make me feel sad.....