Fluke Is 65 Years Old! So They're Spreading Some Love

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megger mike

www.isswww.co.uk
Reaction score
Evening all

Fluke, the big daddies of the test equipment world, have just turned 65! Happy birthday!

Their way of celebrating is by releasing some great new kits and offering some good promotions.

As I type this, not all of the promotions are on the site but I thought you folk would be interested at what they're offering and when it's happening:

First off their entry level thermal imager, Fluke Ti100, has dropped in trade price down to £1650. This will be the trade price until about June. Lower trade price = a better deal we can offer you lot.

Fluke Ti32 comes with a free lens until the end of June. doesn't sound like much but if you knew how much a spare lens is you'd be great full.

There's a quirky little game on Fluke's website. It's a piece of cake and you get entered in a chance to win £1000 worth of test equipment. Here's the link. Also, Fluke now have a live chat on their site. Pretty handy way of getting info without having to wait on hold

Here's a quick run down of the new kits:

* Fluke T5-600/62 Max +/1AC   (infrared thermometer, 2-pole tester, volt stick)

* Fluke 414D/62 Max +              (laser distance meter, infrared thermometer)

* Fluke 62 Max +/323/1AC         (infrared thermometer, clamp meter, volt stick)

I have an exhibition Schedule for Fluke of 2013, there's about 7 dates across 7 venues. If anyone wants these dates just let me know.

And last but not least, the Fluke CNX Wireless Range

This is what i'm most interested in. These have been out for about a month now. They're now in stock and to be honest they look fantastic. I'm really interested to know what people think of the range. If there's enough interest then i'll start a separate thread as there is far too much for me to cover on it here.

Sorry if some bits are brief but i'm tired  If anyone wants any more information on any of the above get in touch the usual way of a PM or through our sites contact details.

Take care all!

Hey buddy,

Thanks i'll add the dates later today.

I think they are on at a list price. If you or anyone is interested just get in touch and im sure we can work out a deal ;)

Hi megger mike.

I am after a tester

I either want a kt64 mf1710 or metrel mi3000

Can you get me prices for these meters .

Well I'm going to elex tomorrow to look at, amongst other things, a new Fluke MFT ( other MFTs are available )

I will not be buying tomorrow as Megger Mark has elected not to turn up as it is too far north and he is frightened , so I will use the trip as an evaluation / hands on ( not Stuart Hall ) excercise . Then e mail him when I get back for a price

Best of all worlds.....hands on trial, day out ANd best price from MM

Just....passing CPC on the way there and on the way back....just saying

I may well,partake of a light libation should I bump into him, although not having ever actually met him I may struggle!

I will " get his number" and txt him when I land.

On the other hand I could go,to the Fluke stand and shout his name at the top of my voice.....should attract a few stares....

Trouble is that I don't drink, Tea Total Vegan

I think I will wear a pink T shirt so that I am incognito

He will recognise your heels if you wear those in your avatar. I wouldn't wear the pink t shirt with them though, he may think the whole electrical thing is a smoke screen for what the real deal is!!

Canoeboy said:
Are you having a pint with our steps ?
I doubt I will be there on Thursday, unless its rather late, and they dont have a bar,  :(

but, I am hoping to be there on Friday, for a quick visit anyway, I have to be left again before 1 , in order to get to a prior appointment.

Latest posts