Forum Name

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first company i worked for as a citb apprentice was called BD COPP , all the older guys i played rugby with used to call me yts copp as a wind up , because i always said it was an apprenticeship rather than a yts course. So the copp name has stood for the last 20 years , all my mates call me coppy now , so at times when we are out on the beer it turns into copdog !!

I chose that nickname, because unfortunately for me (and my customers) that i've been called out to a few domestic installations to do extensions and additions to circuits and been face with the customer not having an earth in the property because the t***s who originally did the installation had not arranged for an earth supply (or advised the customer to get one fitted before the work commenced) from the supplier and had left the main earth tail just dangling there.

In one instance when speaking to a new friend he said he had lived in his house for years and it had always been like that, ever since it had been rewired !!!!!???!!!

Mine just needs breaking down-(sir)-delusions of grandeur) (spark-sometimes i have one in my cerebal cortex but usually not) (abit speaks for it self,i only know abit thats why i am always asking you guys questions).

Honest!!:8}

patspark because eh well i think it was eh not sure really

can i get back to you on this need more time to think

Subneural was the name of a level in a computer game many years ago and I used it for my first email address - back in the days when you didnt use your real name. Kinda stuck with it ever since

Hi Bond - Welcome to the forum - Glad you decided to post. :)

ive been stuck on the screwfix forum. i pulled my back last week. the missus is running after me, so i am sat here wastin time. :) i am sposed to be goin out tonight playing bowling. no fkucin chance. i cant even walk. :(